CBHT-42-30135-120V-30-G01 COB Paragon LED Module with GHH36135AC LED Holder, 120V 8W 3000K(Warm White)
|Product||Paragon LED Module|
|COB Holder Model No||GHH36135AC|
|No LED chips||42|
|Luminous Intensity||560 lumens|
|Color Temperature||3000K (Warm White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅35.7mm (1.4 in) x H11.60mm (0.45 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅27 mm (1.06 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Assembly process Temperature||<300℃|
|Solder joint point||<105℃|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of Thermal Pad||>4KV|
|Included Content||COB Module, COB LED Array Holder, Thermal Pad|
The Paragon LED Module is a COB LED module designed for indoor use with a model number of CBHT-042-30135-120V-30-G01. The module has 42 LED chips and a wattage of 8W, with a voltage of 120V AC and a power factor greater than 0.98. It has a luminous intensity of 560 lumens and a color temperature of 3000K (Warm White), with a dimmable feature.
The module has a high rendering index of greater than 90 (CRI>90) and an IP20 rating, making it suitable for use in damp locations. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 to +105℃ and has a dielectric breakdown voltage of the thermal pad of greater than 4KV.
The package includes the COB Module, COB LED Array Holder, and Thermal Pad, and the product is certified by UL. To prevent overheating, an aluminum heat sink is required during installation to increase the life span of the module. The product comes with a polycarbonate diffuser that can easily be attached or detached, which helps in reducing the glare and refracting the light in a wider beam.
The COB holder allows the module to be mechanically secured, electrically connected, and pressed to a heat sink. A silicone grease thermal pad provides a heat sink and helps in better heat dissipation. This product is suitable for almost every kind of luminaire, but it is important to ground light fixtures while designing lamps.
- COB LED module designed for indoor use with 42 LED chips and a wattage of 8W
- Voltage of 120V AC and power factor greater than 0.98
- Luminous intensity of 560 lumens and color temperature of 3000K (Warm White), with dimmable feature
- High rendering index of greater than 90 (CRI>90) and IP20 rating, suitable for use in damp locations
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +105℃
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of thermal pad greater than 4KV
- Package includes COB Module, COB LED Array Holder, and Thermal Pad
- Certified by UL
- Aluminum heat sink required during installation to prevent overheating and increase lifespan
- Polycarbonate diffuser included for reducing glare and refracting light in wider beam
- COB holder allows for mechanical securing, electrical connection, and attachment to heat sink
- Silicone grease thermal pad provides heat sink and improves heat dissipation
- Suitable for various luminaires but important to ground light fixtures while designing lamps.
Nous vous recommandons également
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max