Leviton Occupancy Sensor and Dimmer with Wall plate IPSD6-0DW
|Voltage||120V AC 60Hz|
|Wattage||600W for incandescent/150W LED and fluorescent|
|Sensor Coverage Area||900Sq ft|
|Time Delay Settings||30sec, 5min, 15min, and 30min|
|Switch wiring Type||Single-Pole & 3-Way terminal switch|
- Universal Light Control & Dimmer - Easily Switches Incandescent and Dimmable CFL, incandescent, and LED bulbs
- Manual Push pad operation for switching on the light with the adjusting brightness operation.
- It can either use with a Single Pole or with a standard 3-way switch.
- The low-Profile design eliminates an obtrusive "scanning device" look. The elegant styling compliments any interior and coordinates with Leviton's popular line of Decora® wiring devices.
- The 180-degree sensing angle provides approximately 900 square feet of sensing area coverage.
- the adjustable light, time-delay and level controls are on the front of the device.
- It is widely suitable for bathroom, basement, garage, utility rooms and other interior areas where it helps prevent lights from being left on.
- Convenient push-button provides Manual OFF light switching at any time
- The segmented lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. It is designed with an extensive "minor motion" area where even slight body movements will be detected
- The delay time of the sensor can be adjusted from just 30 seconds, 5 minutes to 15 minutes, and 30 minutes.
- It has an LED Indicator that helps the user identify the status of the device. Light flashes when the sensor detects motion.
- Fits in a standard electrical wall box and replaces the single-pole wall switch.
- Neutral wire not required, suitable for retrofit and new construction applications
Nous vous recommandons également
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)