Motion PIR Sensor Switch 12V~24V DC 2A
- PIR sensors are used in thermal sensing applications, such as security and motion detection.
- It automatically turns your 12V/24V LED lights ON/OFF.
- This sensor switch is designed for small luminaire LEDs like closet lighting, wardrobe, cabinet lights, or low voltage lamps
- The sensor switch activates the switch when a body in motion enters the field of view (<1.5 meters)
- It switches off when motion has ceased after 45 seconds.
- Please ensure that the power supply output current does not exceed 2A
- This sensor has a broader detection angle (110°) thereby, they can be easily recessed to hide it except the sensor area.
We Also Recommend
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max