LED Lights and Parts T8 LED Tube Light Bulb, 100 ~ 277V AC 18W
|Voltage||100 ~ 277V AC|
|Bulb Base||Medium bi-pin (T8)|
|Luminous Flux||1750 lumens|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Dry and Damp Locations)|
||1220mm (48 in/ 4 Ft)|
|Diameter||26.45mm (1 in)|
|Working Temperature||-25° ~ +45°|
- These LED Tubes do not require any ballast and are directly wired to the line voltage.
- These bulbs are more efficient since no power is wasted in the ballast.
- T8 LED tubes are quite popular for commercial areas, like schools, factories, hospitals, and parking lots.
- T8 LED tubes produce the same amount of light while using less energy than fluorescent bulbs.
- Most of the T8 LED tubes are made with a shatterproof coating as compared to the traditional Fluorescent lamps.
We Also Recommend
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)