CBHT-042-36185-120V-4000K COB Paragon LED Module with GPDH66185AC LED Holder, 120V 12W 4000K
|Product||Paragon LED Module|
|COB Holder Model No||GPDH66185AC|
|Luminous Intensity||760 lumens|
|Color Temperature||4000K (Natural White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅66mm (2.6 in) x H10.15mm (0.4 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅31.4 mm (1.2 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Assembly process Temperature||<300℃|
|Solder joint point||<105℃|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of Thermal Pad||>4KV|
|Included Content||COB Module, PC lampshade (Diffuser), COB LED Array Holder, Thermal Pad|
The CBHT-042-36185-120V-40 Paragon LED Module is a COB LED module designed for indoor use with a power consumption of 12W and a voltage rating of 120V AC. It has a color temperature of 4000K, which produces a soft white light. The module is dimmable and has a high color rendering index of over 90, ensuring that colors are displayed accurately.
The module comes with a GPDH66185AC COB LED holder that allows for easy mechanical and electrical connections, as well as secure attachment to a heat sink. The COB holder has dimensions of ∅66mm (2.6 in) x H10.15mm (0.4 in). The outer diameter of the COB module itself is ∅31.4 mm (1.2 in).
To prevent overheating and ensure the longevity of the module, it is recommended to use an aluminum heat sink when designing lamps with this module. The silicone grease thermal pad that comes with the module provides additional heat dissipation.
The module also includes a polycarbonate diffuser that can be easily attached or detached. The diffuser protects the module and helps to reduce glare and refract the light in a wider beam. This product is certified by UL and is suitable for use in damp locations.
It is important to ground the light fixtures when designing lamps to ensure safe operation. COB LEDs are known for their high energy efficiency and brightness, making them a popular choice for various luminaires. The operating temperature range for this module is -40 ~ +105℃, and the storage temperature range is also -40 ~ +105℃. The assembly process temperature should not exceed 300℃, and the solder joint point temperature should not exceed 105℃. Finally, the dielectric breakdown voltage of the thermal pad is greater than 4KV.
- COB LED module designed for indoor use with a power consumption of 12W and a voltage rating of 120V AC
- Color temperature of 4000K, producing a soft white light
- Dimmable module with a high color rendering index of over 90, ensuring accurate color display
- Comes with a GPDH66185AC COB LED holder that allows for easy mechanical and electrical connections and secure attachment to a heat sink
- COB holder dimensions: ∅66mm (2.6 in) x H10.15mm (0.4 in), outer diameter of the COB module is ∅31.4 mm (1.2 in)
- Recommended to use an aluminum heat sink and silicone grease thermal pad to prevent overheating and ensure longevity of the module
- Includes a polycarbonate diffuser that can be easily attached or detached to protect the module, reduce glare, and refract light in a wider beam
- Certified by UL and suitable for use in damp locations
- Important to ground light fixtures when designing lamps to ensure safe operation
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ +105℃, storage temperature range: -40 ~ +105℃
- Assembly process temperature should not exceed 300℃ and the solder joint point temperature should not exceed 105℃
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of the thermal pad is greater than 4KV
Nous vous recommandons également
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
2inch Round Disc LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)