CBHT-042-36185-120V-2700K COB Paragon LED Module with GPDH66185AC LED Holder, 120V 12W 2700K
|Product||Paragon LED Module|
|COB Holder Model No||GPDH66185AC|
|Luminous Intensity||760 lumens|
|Color Temperature||2700K (Soft White)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor rated)|
|COB Holder Dimensions||∅66mm (2.6 in) x H10.15mm (0.4 in)|
|COB Module Outer Diameter||∅31.4 mm (1.2 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +105℃|
|Assembly process Temperature||<300℃|
|Solder joint point||<105℃|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage of Thermal Pad||>4KV|
|Included Content||COB Module, PC lampshade (Diffuser), COB LED Array Holder, Thermal Pad|
The CBHT-042-3685-120V-27 Paragon LED Module is a COB LED module designed for indoor use with a power consumption of 12W and a voltage rating of 120V AC. It has a color temperature of 2700K, which produces a soft white light. The module is dimmable and has a high color rendering index of over 90, ensuring that colors are displayed accurately.
The module comes with a GPDH66185AC COB LED holder that allows for easy mechanical and electrical connections, as well as secure attachment to a heat sink. The COB holder has dimensions of ∅66mm (2.6 in) x H10.15mm (0.4 in). The outer diameter of the COB module itself is ∅31.4 mm (1.2 in).
To prevent overheating and ensure the longevity of the module, it is recommended to use an aluminum heat sink when designing lamps with this module. The silicone grease thermal pad that comes with the module provides additional heat dissipation.
The module also includes a polycarbonate diffuser that can be easily attached or detached. The diffuser protects the module and helps to reduce glare and refract the light in a wider beam. This product is certified by UL and is suitable for use in damp locations.
It is important to ground the light fixtures when designing lamps to ensure safe operation. COB LEDs are known for their high energy efficiency and brightness, making them a popular choice for various luminaires. The operating temperature range for this module is -40 ~ +105℃, and the storage temperature range is also -40 ~ +105℃. The assembly process temperature should not exceed 300℃, and the solder joint point temperature should not exceed 105℃. Finally, the dielectric breakdown voltage of the thermal pad is greater than 4KV.
- COB LED module designed for indoor use with 12W power consumption and 120V AC voltage rating
- Color temperature of 2700K producing soft white light, dimmable and high color rendering index of over 90
- GPDH66185AC COB LED holder with dimensions of ∅66mm (2.6 in) x H10.15mm (0.4 in) for easy mechanical and electrical connections and secure attachment to heat sink
- Outer diameter of the COB module is ∅31.4 mm (1.2 in)
- Recommended to use an aluminum heat sink and silicone grease thermal pad to prevent overheating and ensure longevity
- Polycarbonate diffuser included for easy attachment/detachment, protecting the module, reducing glare and refracting light in a wider beam
- UL certified and suitable for use in damp locations
- Grounding of light fixtures is important for safe operation
- COB LEDs are known for high energy efficiency and brightness
- Operating temperature range of -40 ~ +105℃ and storage temperature range is also -40 ~ +105℃
- Assembly process temperature should not exceed 300℃, and the solder joint point temperature should not exceed 105℃
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of the thermal pad is greater than 4KV
We Also Recommend
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)