RGBW Amplifier High Speed Power 5-24V 8A/Channel for RGBW lights
Shipping calculated at checkout.SKU: 666561415051
|Output Power max||< 384W for 12V and 768W for 24V|
|Control channels (CH)||4 Channels (RGBW)|
|Output Current||32A (8A/CH) Max|
|Static Power Consumption||0.84W|
|High Speed||1 Mbit/s|
|Delay Time||20 NS|
|Dimensions||147 x 74 x 34.5mm (5.8 x 2.9 x 1.35 in)|
|Suitable lights||RGBW LED|
|Connection Mode||Common Anode|
- Useful device when there are multiple power supplies or when the capacity of an RGBW controller has exceeded, this RGBW signal amplifier allows you to keep extending the signal from a single controller to all RGBW LED strips.
- This high-Speed Amplifier helps in connecting longer lengths of the led strip without worrying about voltage drop.
- Different controllers can work with a single amplifier.
- It also helps in joining different lengths of RGBW led strips and harmonize the same color throughout the strips with the help of the controller.
- With this device, you can control an unlimited number of RGBW strips/ lights using a single controller. However, The power should not exceed more than the rated output power.
We Also Recommend
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
Regular price $5200 USD $52.00 USD
2inch Round Disc LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
Regular price $1900 USD $19.00 USD