OTM-TD252800-480-18 Constant Current LED Driver, 480mA 24-30V 18W Dimmable
|Product||Constant Current LED Driver|
|Input Voltage||90-130V AC|
|Output Regulated Current||480mA|
|Output Voltage||24-30V DC|
|Dimmable||Yes (Triac Dimming)|
|Ambient Temperature (Ta)||40°C|
|Case Temperature (Tc)||90°C|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Dry and Damp Locations)|
|Dimensions||88mm x 38mm x 20.75mm
(3.45in x 1.5in x 0.8in)
|Class Certification||Class 2|
The OTM-TD252800-480-18 is a Constant Current LED Driver designed for use in dry and damp locations with an input voltage of 90-130V AC and input current of 0.9A. It has a power factor of PF>0.95 and an efficiency of >85%. The output regulated current is 480mA with an output power of 18W and an output voltage range of 24-30V DC. This driver is also dimmable with Triac dimming. The ambient temperature (Ta) is 40°C with a case temperature (Tc) of 90°C. The IP Rating is IP20 and it has dimensions of 88mm x 38mm x 20.75mm (3.45in x 1.5in x 0.8in). It has Class 2 certification.
Note: Never use constant voltage driver instead of constant current driver, even if Voltage and mA are equal.
- The OTM-TD252800-480-18 is a Constant Current LED Driver.
- It is designed for use in dry and damp locations.
- The input voltage range is 90-130V AC, and the input current is 0.9A.
- It has a power factor of PF>0.95.
- The efficiency of the driver is >85%.
- The output regulated current is 480mA.
- The output power of the driver is 18W.
- The output voltage range is 24-30V DC.
- The driver is dimmable with Triac dimming technology.
- The ambient temperature (Ta) of the driver is 40°C.
- The case temperature (Tc) can go up to 90°C.
- The IP Rating of the driver is IP20.
- The dimensions of the driver are 88mm x 38mm x 20.75mm (3.45in x 1.5in x 0.8in).
- It has Class 2 certification.
How to Install OTM-TD252800-480-18 Dimming Constant Current LED Driver?
- Ensure that the power is turned off.
- Verify the output current of both the light and the driver.
- Remove the caps on both sides and loosen the screws on the green terminals.
- Attach the AC wires to the terminals labeled Line (L) and Neutral (N).
- Connect the positive wire of the light to V+ and the negative wire to V-.
We Also Recommend
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max