Prevention Policy for Covid-19
The purpose of this policy is for GEK Power Supply to develop a prevention and response policy for COVID-19 as part of an emergency preparedness and response plan at the workplace. The aim is to clearly identify requirements and procedures required to control the spread of infection at the workplace while also maintaining business. The policy is based on information available at the time of its development, and is subject to change based on further information provided by government, health authorities, and the latest evidence.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day, our top priority during this time is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients, and community.
At GEK Power, taking care of each other is important to us. We have therefore taken COVID-19 Safety Plan to ensure that you have peace of mind when receiving your orders.- To comply with the OHS provisions, the regulations and any applicable orders.
- Sanitize the workplace conditions that are hazardous to the health or safety of the workers.
- To ensure that the workers are made aware of all known or reasonably foreseeable health or safety hazards to which they are likely to be exposed by their work.
- Establish occupational health and safety policies and programs in accordance with the regulations,
- Provide and maintain in good condition protective equipment, devices and clothing as required by regulation and ensure that these are used by the workers,
- Provide the workers the information, instruction, training and supervision necessary to ensure the health and safety of those workers in carrying out their work and to ensure the health and safety of other workers at the workplace.
Measures in place:
- Changes to work schedules
- Changes to how tasks are done
- Occupancy limits for workers
If you have any questions or requests at all, please call us at 604-423-4598
We thank you for your continuous support during this time and for your understanding.