OTTIMA OTM-TD9 Constant Current LED Driver, 190mA 24-48V 9W
|Product||Constant Current LED Driver|
|Input Voltage||90-130V AC|
|Output Regulated Current||190mA|
|Output max Power||9W|
|Output Max Voltage||24-48V DC|
|Dimmable||Yes (Triac Dimming)|
|Ambient Temperature (Ta)||40°C|
|Case Temperature (Tc)||90°C|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Indoor use only)|
|Dimensions||94 x 36 x 18.5 mm (3.7 x 1.42 x 0.72 in)|
|Class Certification||Class II|
The OTTIMA OTM-TD9 Constant Current LED Driver is an electronic device that supplies a regulated constant current to LED lights. The model number of this driver is OTM-TD9. It has an input voltage range of 90-130V AC with an input current of 0.1A and a frequency range of 48-62Hz. It has a high power factor (PF) of greater than 0.95, which means it is highly efficient in converting the input power to output power. The efficiency of this LED driver is greater than 85%.
The output regulated current of this LED driver is 190mA, and its maximum output power is 9W. The maximum voltage range of the output is 24-48V DC. It is dimmable with Triac Dimming, which allows for control of the brightness of the LED lights. The LED driver has an ambient temperature (Ta) of 40°C and a case temperature (Tc) of 90°C.
The LED driver is rated IP20, which means it is suitable for indoor use only. It has a compact size, with dimensions of 94 x 36 x 18.5 mm (3.7 x 1.42 x 0.72 in). The LED driver is certified as Class II, which means it has double insulation and does not require a grounding wire. Overall, this LED driver is a reliable and efficient solution for powering LED lights in indoor settings.
Note: Never use constant voltage driver instead of constant current driver, even if Voltage and mA are equal.
- The OTTIMA OTM-TD9 Constant Current LED Driver is an electronic device that regulates the current to LED lights
- Model number: OTM-TD9, input voltage range: 90-130V AC, input current: 0.1A, frequency range: 48-62Hz
- High power factor (PF) > 0.95, efficiency > 85%
- Output regulated current: 190mA, maximum output power: 9W, maximum voltage range: 24-48V DC
- Dimmable with Triac Dimming
- Ambient temperature (Ta): 40°C, case temperature (Tc): 90°C
- IP20 rated for indoor use only
- Compact size: 94 x 36 x 18.5 mm (3.7 x 1.42 x 0.72 in)
- Class II certified for double insulation, no grounding wire required
- Reliable and efficient for powering LED lights in indoor settings.
How to Install OTTIMA OTM-TD9 Dimming Constant Current LED Driver?
- Ensure that the power is turned off.
- Verify the output current of both the light and the driver.
- Remove the caps on both sides and loosen the screws on the green terminals.
- Attach the AC wires to the terminals labeled Line (L) and Neutral (N).
- Connect the positive wire of the light to V+ and the negative wire to V-.
We Also Recommend
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)