Motion Sensor 12V~24V DC 6A
|Frequency Range||8 Meter|
|Delay Time||1-10 min (Adjustable)|
|Dimensions||76 x 45 x 35mm (3 x 1.77 x 1.38in)|
- PIR sensors are used in thermal sensing applications, such as security and motion detection.
- They are commonly used in security alarms, automatic switching light applications.
- The sensor switch activates the switch when a body in motion enters the field of view (8 meters)
- The ON switch is adjustable from 1 to 10 minutes after motion has ceased
- It automatically turns your 12V/24V LED lights ON/OFF.
We Also Recommend
ES LD015D-CA04736-15 Constant Current LED Driver, 470mA 36V 16.8W Max
2 inch Round Disc ZEGA LED Module DIS 02-007W-930-120-S1-Z1A , 120V 7W 3000K(Warm White)
CDAC-20-30135-120V-30 COB Paragon LED Module with GPH48135AC LED Holder, 120V 6W 3000K (Warm White)